TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. Connect with convention decision makers who bring millions of dollars of economic impact to our city: Reach meetings, conventions and exhibitions meeting planners. Attract meeting-related opportunities and meeting attendees to your business or organization.
2. Listings in the city’s Official Visitors Guide, website and more: Receive a company listing in the Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide, Professional Planners Guide and on DiscoverPHL.com.
3. Members Only content: The password-protected “Members Only” section of our site provides access to sales leads, gives you member-related news, allows you to view updated convention listings and much more.
4. Convention Calendar: The continually updated Convention Calendar provides a list of leads and definite bookings in coming years. This exclusive tool includes the meeting planners contact information, dates and expected attendance figures so you can reach out directly to the planners who can benefit from your services.
5. Member networking events: Make valuable connections with your fellow members and others in the hospitality industry at our business-building, educational and social events throughout the year. Generate new ideas for success while meeting industry colleagues.
6. Tourism opportunities: Join our convention and tourism sales teams at events throughout the world as they cultivate relationships with meeting planners, tour operators, journalists and other leaders who drive the lucrative international tourism market. And as a member, you can be on the schedule of International Familiarization Tours where we show off Philadelphia and our members when tour operators and international journalists come to visit.
7. PHLCVB Annual Meeting and Luncheon: Join 1,200+ member attendees at the Hospitality Industry flagship event, the pre-Thanksgiving PHLCVB Annual Meeting and Luncheon. It’s a celebration of Philadelphia, our members and our accomplishments, and it’s the largest hospitality networking events in the region.
8. Keep up to date with the PHLCVB news: Our monthly members-only email newsletter updates and highlights PHLCVB news, activities and events associated with meeting planners, international visitors and group tour operators to keep you on top of the latest news.
9. Advertising and promotion opportunities: Enjoy exclusive advertising opportunities in the Philadelphia Official Visitors Guides, Professional Planners Guide, on DiscoverPHL.com and on our maps.
10. Reach the people who can recommend you to meeting planners and visitors: As a member, you have access to the entire Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau staff.
BONUS: Expanded Social Media Access: Post updates on your events and special offers. Your information may be placed in one of our multiple media channels, including our consumer Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram account, Members-Only LinkedIn group and elsewhere.
Click for a full list of PHLCVB Member benefits.
To learn more, fill out the form below or contact:
Senior Membership Sales Manager
Indicates a required field.
The fields marked * below are required before submitting.