A Year of Progress & Partnerships
Read all about the major milestones and successes of the PHL
CVB team in 2015, from the impact of meetings and conventions to how international travel to Philadelphia has grown. Click here to view the PHLCVB 2015 Annual Report: A Year of Progress & Partnerships.
Who We Are
The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB), a private, nonprofit membership corporation, is the official tourism promotion agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
What We Do
WE PUT HEADS IN BEDS
- By booking conventions into the Pennsylvania Convention Center and area hotels.
- By marketing Philadelphia as a premier destination for overseas visitors.
- By selling Philadelphia to the group tour market across the country.
How We Do It
Click here for an Executive Summary of the Annual Report and the top results from 2015.
- Business Development Divisions in three niche areas offering expertise and support to our sales team and incoming meeting planners: PHL Diversity, PHL Life Sciences and PHL Sports
- Highly Targeted Marketing to meeting planners, global public relations efforts and an award-winning website
- Strong Regional Support from 825+ members and strategic industry partners
- Sales and Marketing Representation Firms around the globe:
- Italy (also covers Spain)
- Germany (also covers Austria and Switzerland)
- U.K. (also covers Ireland)