PHL: The Complete Package
Philadelphia is the completely clear-cut choice for your next meeting. Shopping, Nightlife, Arts, Culture, Dining. The list of all Philadelphia has to offer within a compact, walkable downtown is as long as our history.
Add in one of the country's premier facilities, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, excellent venues throughout the city and award-winning hospitality industry and it's easy to see why so many regard Philadelphia as the complete package for meeting planners.
PHILADELPHIA BY THE NUMBERS
- 2nd largest city on the east coast
- 3rd most populous downtown in the country
- 4th largest media market in the nation
- 5th largest city in the country (city population: 1,526,006 and regional population: 6,103,428)
- 46 million people live within 200 miles
- More than 10,000 hotel rooms (and counting!) within walking distance of the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- 3,200 places to go shopping in Center City
- 13th most internationally-visited city in the nation
- 40% of the U.S. population lives within a day’s drive (getting here is easy and affordable for attendees)
- 1 hour 20 minutes from New York and 1 hour 45 minutes from Washington D.C. on Amtrak’s Acela Express.
- PHL is the 18th busiest airport in the world
- The Pennsylvania Convention Center is 1 million square feet with cozy lounges and nooks to make you feel at home.
Find Out More Facts
Many Reasons to Choose Philadelphia