With the expansion of the Pennsylvania Convention Center completed, new hotel rooms being added to the City’s inventory, and a thriving arts and culture scene, Philadelphia is one of the nation’s premier meeting and convention destinations. Download the most up-to-date meetings and conventions brochure for more information, floorplans, and room capacities.
Interactive floor plans: Click to see every public room in the convention center along with seating options, measurements, capacity and more.
Facts & Features
- More than 1 million square feet of saleable space
- 528,000 square feet (49053 square meters) of contiguous exhibit space
- A 55,400-square-foot 5,148 square meter) ballroom — the largest on the East Coast
- The ability to host larger tradeshows or two major conventions simultaneously
- Additional multi-story, floor-to-ceiling glass entrance on North Broad Street
- 82 total meeting rooms
Download the complete set of Pennsylvania Convention Center floorplans here. This set includes the recently completed building expansion!
- 100 level with the the 23,400 square foot (2,174 square meter) Broad Street Atrium.
- 200 level meeting rooms, including the Historic Grand Hall.
- 300 level includes the Grand Ballroom to suits many needs.
- 400 level with the new 55,408 square foot (5,148 square meter) Terrace Ballroom.