Increase your meeting attendance through our promotions opportunities, welcome program, PR support, city proclamations and other attending-building and strategic-marketing tools.
- Convention PR & Marketing Plan: Read the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau’s in-depth plan for promoting meetings and conventions in the city, including a promotions timeline, checklist, local media contact information, access to videos and photos and much more.
- Mayoral Scheduling: To request a personal appearance from The Honorable Jim Kenney, Mayor of the City of Philadelphia, please use this form.
- City Proclamations: To request a ceremonial document from Mayor Kenney, please contact the Office of the City Representative at 215-683-2060 for a document request form. Once completed and submitted to the Office of the City Representative, all requests go through an internal review and approval process.
- Destination Promotion: The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) is pleased to provide assistance in promoting your future meeting in Philadelphia during your meeting this year. See what the PHLCVB will provide to help promote your upcoming meeting.
- Promotional Tools: The PHLCVB provides colorful brochures for convention delegates and other visitors to the city. Compliments of the PHLCVB, you will be provided with reasonable quantities of our Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide, which lists historic sites, museums, sports facilities, shopping, entertainment and restaurants, and features a full-color map. Also view the current Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide
- Attendance Building Tools: Learn more about the ways PHLCVB can help you build attendance at your meeting.
- Welcome Program: The City of Philadelphia has developed a comprehensive welcome program for your delegates. We are ready and eager to show off our city and help you to produce a successful meeting. Together with city agencies, the retail community, hotels, restaurant associations and related hospitality industries, Philadelphia has created a program aptly named “Welcome Philadelphia.” Please note that some components require a minimum room block. Ask your PHLCVB contact for details.
- Multimedia Tools: From customizable maps to a photo library of hi-res city images, videos and b-roll, we have all of the multimedia you need to create exciting collateral for your meeting. Contact PHLCVB Marketing and Communications at 215-636-3316.
- Advertising + Sponsorhip Opportunities: Looking for some local sponsorship ideas for your Philadelphia meeting? Click to view sponsorship ideas and contacts.
Customized Electronic Convention Promotion: The PHLCVB works with citywide conventions to develop customized websites to promote attendance to upcoming meetings in Philadelphia. Some services apply to citywide conventions (those with 2,000 or more rooms on peak night) only. Please check with your Convention Services Manager for details. To see an example of a customized convention site, click here.
In addition to customized websites, the PHLCVB also provides the following customizable email templates.
To download the email HTML, right click and choose “Save Link As.” Open the HTML file in an application such as Dreamweaver to edit the text. Then send the file as you would any email.
Download all the files by clicking here.