Specialized Services to Maximize Your Philadelphia Meeting
The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau offers planners and attendees three specialized congresses with networks of experts and resources available to increase your show attendance and grow sponsorship opportunities.
Each congress works seamlessly with the PHLCVB and PCC staffs to provide access to industry experts and speakers, and connect conventions with off-site networks, venues and regional attendees.
(Formerly the Greater Philadelphia Life Sciences Congress)
This congress is comprised of the region’s life sciences leaders representing academic medical centers, hospitals, biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms, venture capitalists and the regional business community.
PHLLife leaders connect you with:
● Nationally-recognized industry experts and speakers
● Off-site networks
● Medical venues
● Area attractions
● Leaders of academic institutions
● Similar customers who have had successful Philadelphia meetings
Learn more at www.PHLLife.com
(Formerly the Multicultural Affairs Congress)
Philadelphia is proud to represent many multicultural communities and their diverse influence. The first of its kind in the nation, MAC promotes the city’s diversity and encourages multicultural business and social responsibility.
PHLDiversity leaders connect you with:
● The region's multicultural and LGBT community, resources and suppliers
● Media, political, civic and business communities
● Expert speakers, multicultural programming ideas
● Committee development resources
Learn more at Multicultural Affairs Congress www.PHLDiversity.com
(Formerly the Philadelphia Sports Congress)
When it comes to sports and the spirit of competition, there are few cities as passionate as Philadelphia. One of the first sports commissions in the country, PSC provides the expertise and resources needed to make any sporting event or sports-centered meeting, convention or tradeshow a success in Philadelphia.
PHLSports leaders assist you with:
● Services and site visits
● Hotel and venue selection
● Event marketing, consulting and staffing
● Securing permits and street closures and coordinating vendors, without the red tape
Learn more at Philadelphia Sports Congress www.PHLSports.com
For information on holding your international meeting in Philadelphia, click here.