Translated FAQ also available in Spanish.
When will the 2017 NFL Draft be held?
Where will the 2017 NFL Draft be held?
- The NFL is providing fans with more opportunities than ever before to see the NFL Draft by constructing an open-air theater on the steps of the historic Philadelphia Museum of Art. Adjacently, NFL Draft Experience fan festivities will line the Benjamin Franklin Parkway incorporating famed city landmarks such as The Franklin Institute and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
How can I watch the NFL Draft on television?
- The 2017 NFL Draft will be televised nationally by NFL Network and ESPN. Round 1 on Thursday, April 27, will also be available in Spanish on ESPN Deportes. Visit NFL.com/network/Draft to check out all the ways to watch the 2017 NFL Draft and make sure to tune-in to NFL Network for exclusive insider access that takes you behind-the-scenes in Philadelphia.
- On-air coverage of the 2017 NFL Draft will begin at the times listed below:
- April 27 (Thursday): 8 p.m.
- April 28 (Friday): 7 p.m.
- April 29 (Saturday): Noon
How can I stay connected and continue to get updates about the 2017 NFL Draft in Philadelphia?
- Follow @NFL and #NFLDraft to get the most up-to-date 2017 NFL Draft news. Register for Fan Mobile Pass for a chance to win admission for you and a guest to one night of the 2017 NFL Draft and access to all the action at NFL Draft Experience by visiting nfl.com/FanMobilePass.
- As the host city for the 2017 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) has your answers for NFL Draft Experience and Philadelphia-related questions. Tweet us your questions at @discoverPHL using #DraftinPHL.
NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE PRESENTED BY OIKOS TRIPLE ZERO
Will NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero be free and open to the public?
- Yes, NFL Draft Experience will be free and open to the public including fans of all ages.
How do I enter NFL Draft Experience?
- There are three entrances to NFL Draft Experience:
- Gate 1: N. 21st Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Gate 2: N. 22nd Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Gate 9: N. 22nd Street and Pennsylvania Drive
What is Fan Mobile Pass and is it required to enter NFL Draft Experience?
- Fan Mobile Pass allows fans to register their information (and any minors) a single time at NFL Draft Experience. It also allows fans to “check in” to all the activations, including sponsor areas, where content including green screen photos and videos can be delivered to a fan via their email. Check-ins also allow fans the ability to enter prize contests and submit electronic waivers for themselves and associated minors to participate in interactive games. Fans can register for Fan Mobile Pass by visiting NFL.com/fanmobilepass.
- Fan Mobile Pass is not required to enter NFL Draft Experience but is required to:
- Participate in all interactive games
- Enter to win prizes including two NFL regular season tickets
- Receive photos and other content
What NFL players will be signing autographs at NFL Draft Experience?
- The scheduled list of players signing autographs will be posted on nfl.com/DraftExperience during the week of the 2017 NFL Draft. Please note: All player appearances are subject to change without notice.
Are there age limits on any of the activities at NFL Draft Experience?
- Yes, the football clinics conducted on the NFL PLAY 60 Clinic Field are for boys and girls ages 6–17. The various passing, running, kicking and receiving games are for fans of all ages after the adult has registered for Fan Mobile Pass (including minors). To register for Fan Mobile Pass, go to NFL.com/fanmobilepass.
Is NFL Draft Experience ADA-compliant?
- Yes, NFL Draft Experience is ADA-compliant, including accessible seating, entrances and restrooms. For more information, please visit the Access Center at the Fan Services Tent of NFL Draft Experience during operational hours. The Fan Services/Access Center Tent is located inside NFL Draft Experience Gate 1 on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and N. 21st St.
NFL Draft Experience has three entry gates that are designated for public use. Each gate is conveniently located close to streets that are open to traffic. Guests with accessibility needs are encouraged to arrange transportation drop-off as close as possible to gates 1,2 and 9. Please obey the instructions of Philadelphia Police Officers and public safety officials.
NFL Draft Experience is wheelchair accessible but, due to the vastness and outdoor nature of the venue, mobility issues may arise. Personal care, golf cart rides, push service of any kind and wheelchairs for rent will not be available. Wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and three- or four-wheeled scooters are allowed only for use by fans with mobility disabilities. Powered wheelchairs may be charged at the Fan Services Tent. Fans should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20-amp circuit. Accessible portable toilets are available at the ends of each bank of portable toilets throughout the venue.
Can I bring in outside food or beverages?
- No, food and beverages will be available for purchase within the NFL Draft Experience concession areas. You may bring your personal empty reusable water bottle.
What is prohibited at NFL Draft Experience?
What is the plan if the weather is bad?
- NFL events are commonly held in inclement weather. Only in the case of extreme weather that threatens public safety will the event potentially be postponed. In the unlikely event that such a situation occurs, information for fans will be made available on NFL.com/Draft.
Where can I learn more about the NFL Draft Experience?
Do I need tickets for the 2017 NFL Draft, Selection Square or NFL Draft Experience?
- Tickets are only required for seating inside the NFL Draft Theater. All other 2017 NFL Draft events are open and free to the public. All fans at NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero can watch team selections due to the unique outdoor nature of this year’s event.
- While NFL Draft Experience is free and no tickets are required, access to exclusive event content and a chance to win prizes are available through registration for Fan Mobile Pass. Register for Fan Mobile Pass at NFL.com/FanMobilePass.
- No tickets are needed to view Selection Square inside The Franklin Institute. Fans wearing their favorite NFL team gear will receive $2 off adult general admission to The Franklin Institute.
- Fans attending NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero will have the chance to receive standby tickets as seats become available by checking in at the event through Fan Mobile Pass on Thursday for Round 1, Friday for Rounds 2-3 and Saturday for Rounds 4-7.
How do I get tickets for a seat inside the NFL Draft Theater?
- Download the NFL Draft – Fan Mobile Pass app and check in at designated Fan Mobile Pass locations for an opportunity to get a standby seat inside the theater. When seats become available, you will receive an SMS text message and will have 30 minutes to check in. The SMS will have instructions on where to go.
What are the hours to join the standby line for tickets inside the NFL Draft Theater?
- For fans who wish to join the standby line, please check in during the following date and times at designated Fan Mobile Pass kiosks:
- April 28 (Thursday): Noon to 9 p.m.
- April 29 (Friday): Noon to 9 p.m.
- April 30 (Saturday): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What if I don’t have a smart phone?
- You can register for Fan Mobile Pass at designated Fan Mobile Pass kiosks locations in NFL Draft Experience. You will be provided with a card containing your QR code that can be used at NFL Draft Experience.
Am I guaranteed a seat inside the NFL Draft Theater? Can I sit with my friend?
- When you join the standby line for seats in the theater, you will be prompted to input the number of guests in your party. We will do our best to accommodate seating if you are called.
Can I leave the NFL Draft Theater and return to the same seat?
- There is no re-entry inside the venue. You must re-register and enter the standby process again if you wish to re-enter after exiting.
Is there anywhere I can see the NFL Draft Theater action quickly for a photo without entering the standby process for a seat?
- Yes! There will be standing room only locations where you can view inside the theater.
PHILADELPHIA TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS
What transportation options will be available to access the NFL Draft?
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art and Benjamin Franklin Parkway are conveniently located by Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) routes. Please visit ISEPTAPHILLY.com/NFLDraft for route maps and schedules.
Will there be road closures during the NFL Draft?
- The full set of closures on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and in the immediate vicinity are scheduled to be implemented by 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, April 25. The full extent of these closures will be in place until 5 a.m. on Monday, May 1. To view a full list of road closures, please click here: City of Philadelphia Road Closure Information.
Where can I park for the NFL Draft?
- Free parking for the NFL Draft is available at Citizens Bank Park and the Wells Fargo Center, both just a short subway ride from the NFL Draft. From these locations, fans may take the SEPTA Broad Street subway from AT&T Station, located at Broad Street and Pattison Street, to the City Hall stop. The ride is approximately 11-minutes. From City Hall, the entrance to NFL Draft Experience is a quick 7-minute walk. Free parking is available beginning at 3 p.m. Thursday, April 27, through the end of Saturday, April 29.
- For parking in Center City (downtown Philadelphia) where the NFL Draft and NFL Draft Experience are located, visit philapark.org/garages. Garages located in the “Convention Center/City Hall/Gallery Mall” section are within walking distance to the festival entrance.
I would like to come to Philadelphia for the NFL Draft. What are my options for hotel accommodations?
- To book a room, please visit DraftInPHL.com and click ‘book a room’. With more than 11,000 hotel rooms in Philadelphia, we have the perfect spot for you.
- Additional hotel rooms are available at valleyforge.org/draft.
What are the road closures for the NFL Draft Experience event?
Can I drop passengers off near the Draft?
- Drivers are strongly encouraged to not try to drop off friends and family near the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Instead, please take advantage of the free parking and convenient access to public transit in South Philadelphia.
Please visit NFL.com/DraftExperience for more information.