From the annual Penn Relays event at Franklin Field happening the same weekend as the NFL Draft in Philadelphia to stadium tours, axe-throwing, bowling and ping pong — there’s a multitude of sporty activities for fans of all ages and interests in Philadelphia.
- PENN RELAYS — This historic track & field competition hosts the top collegiate and amateur athletes from across the globe at landmark Franklin Field (home of the Eagles from 1958-1970) on University of Pennsylvania’s campus. Get in on all the action April 27-29, 235 S. 33rd Street, thepennrelays.com
- PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES — Fans who arrive early to the NFL Draft in Philadelphia can check out two Phillies home games, and fans wearing their favorite team’s NFL jersey can access $15 tickets at the Phillies box office. The Phillies play the Marlins on Tuesday, April 25, and Wednesday, April 26. Both games start at 7:05 p.m.
- WORLD-CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA SOUL — The World Champion Philadelphia Soul will host their season opener against the Baltimore Brigade at the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, April 29, at 7 p.m.
- STADIUM TOURS — Take a tour of the home of the Phillies (Citizens Bank Park), the Eagles (Lincoln Financial Field) or the Flyers and 76ers (Wells Fargo Center). All are easily accessible via the Broad Street subway line’s AT&T Station at Pattison & Broad streets.
TIP: Draft attendees who come a day early can catch the Phillies vs. the Marlins on April 25 at 7:05 p.m.
- CLASSIC CARS — Check out one of the world’s greatest collection of racing sports cars at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum. Visit at 6825 Norwitch Drive, Philadelphia 19153.
- BOWLING — Hit the lanes at one of Philadelphia’s many bowling alleys, including Lucky Strike, North Bowl, Revolutions at Penn Treaty or gastropub-with-a-bowling-lane-in-the-basement Harp & Crown.
- AXE-THROWING — As Urban Axes describes it, “it’s like darts… but bigger and more satisfying.” 2019 E. Boston Street, urbanaxes.com
- PING PONG — Or table tennis, depending on who you ask. Either way, battle at SPiN, opening in April in time for the Draft. 1430 Walnut Street, wearespin.com
- JERSEYS AND MORE — Looking to pick up some authentic sports gear? Head to Mitchell & Ness, the 100+-year-old sporting goods store that began providing uniforms for the Eagles in the 1930s. 1201 Chestnut Street, mitchellandness.com
Please visit NFL.com/DraftExperience for more information.