Spend just 10 minutes filling out this form to take advantage of the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau’s welcome program for your next meeting in Philadelphia.
* Indicates a required field.
1. Promotional Banners – The City of Philadelphia and the Center City District have developed an exciting opportunity to display “Welcome to Philadelphia” banners, customized with the name of your meeting*, on light poles along major streets downtown. These colorful and attractive banners would be displayed during a one week period encompassing the dates of your meeting. They are a terrific way to build interest and excitement about your convention both among delegates and Philadelphians. We will provide 10 of these customized banners on a complimentary basis in key locations around the Convention Center and Marriott Hotel.
If you are interested in pursuing additional banner opportunities, including sponsorship for your exhibitors, please contact Kelly Farrelly at the Center City District at (215) 440-5500.
* Your meeting will be referred to as you have requested for the welcome buttons on all of the banners.
3. Restaurant/Information Booth – The PHLCVB will staff a complimentary on-site information booth located at the Pennsylvania Convention Center (PCC) during your show hours. Our visitor services representatives can provide city information, brochures, sample menus and make restaurant reservations. The permanent booth is located on the ground level of the PCC at the NW entrance on 12th & Arch streets. If this is not convenient for your traffic flow, we can staff an auxiliary booth in your registration area.
If you would like the Restaurant Booth to be in your registration area, please tell us where that is.
Please indicate the preferred dates and times you would like the booth staffed.
4. Customized Web sites – The PHLCVB can work with each major convention to develop a custom microsite featuring Philadelphia and special events and exhibitions taking place around the time of each convention. Many of these sites see several thousand page views. Click here to see a sample customized microsite. To have a custom site created for your organization, provide a brief description about your meeting and a high-resolution (300 dpi) logo. Send descriptions and logos to Convention Services at conventionservices@discoverPHL.com or contact your Convention Services representative. There is no link to hotel or accommodation information from this microsite.
We ask that you link to the microsite to allow your attendees to discover all that Philadelphia has to offer.
5. Customizable Promotional E-mail Blasts – Show attendees why Philadelphia is the ideal meeting, convention or tradeshow destination, perfect for business and for bringing the family along. Contact your Convention Services Manager to learn more about customizable e-mails.
6. Airport Signage – Customized, digital welcome messages will greet your delegates upon arrival in each airport terminal.
7. Social Media and Public Relations Support – The Marketing and Communications department at the PHLCVB serves as an extension of your staff by helping with local publicity. This department will work with you, free of charge, to help enhance public education about your group; increase attendance at events/meetings/lectures; and create local, regional or national awareness. Public relations services include media consulting, assistance with distributing news releases/media alerts, assistance with press conferences, assistance with on-site press room support, crises, local media lists, calendar listings for public events, and photos and line art. The PHLCVB’s social media network provides information for what attendees can see or do during their free time in Philadelphia. Additionally, our social media team can provide promotional assistance to reach potential meeting attendees, as well as on-the-ground, real-time support during your event.
8. Asset Library – The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) has a variety of multimedia tools for you to use to create collateral for your meeting. Select from more than 300 high-resolution images of Philadelphia and a collection of B-roll video to download and use in your promotional needs. To access these images and videos, go to www.discoverPHL.com/media-room/photos/.
9. PHL Deals Program – Philadelphia is proud to offer all convention attendees the PHL Deals program – a special discount program to use while in Philadelphia for their convention. Attendees may have to present their badge at participating locations to take advantage of great discounts at restaurants, attractions and more. Be sure to promote www.discoverPHL.com/deals/ to all of your attendees to make sure they benefit from this great program.
10. PECO Crown Lights – The Philadelphia Electric Company (PECO) building, an important part of the Philadelphia skyline, has a brilliant light box on its rooftop that illuminates messages which can be seen from far and wide after dark. As part of the welcome program, your 72 character (including spaces) welcome message can run for 3 days during your meeting. (Based on availability)
Dates Selected (Choose 3):