Spend just 7 minutes filling out this form to take advantage of the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau’s welcome program for your next meeting in Philadelphia.
1. Hotel Welcome Buttons – All frontline hotel personnel and convention center staff will wear customized welcome buttons greeting your attendees. Buttons will read: “Philadelphia Welcomes GROUP NAME ” – fill in your group name as you would like it to appear. Please keep in mind that the space available is small. Acronyms are encouraged, e.g. “PHLCVB 2019″ for “Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau 2019.”
2. Convention Microsite – The PHLCVB has developed a convention microsite for clients with upcoming events in Philadelphia to serve as an attendance- and awareness-building tool. The microsite, www.discoverPHL.com/explore/, includes information on what to do in Philadelphia, focusing on area attractions, restaurants, entertainment and sports, and encourages attendees to come early or stay later.
3. Restaurant/Information Booth – The PHLCVB will staff a complimentary on-site information booth located at the Pennsylvania Convention Center (PCC) during your show hours. Our visitor services representatives can provide city information, brochures, sample menus and make restaurant reservations. The permanent booth is located on the ground level of the PCC at the NW entrance on 12th & Arch streets. If this is not convenient for your traffic flow, we can staff an auxiliary booth in your registration area.
If you would like the Restaurant Booth to be in your registration area, please tell us where that is.
Please indicate the preferred dates and times you would like the booth staffed.
4. Airport Signage – Customized, digital welcome messages will greet your delegates upon arrival in each airport terminal.
5. Asset Library – The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) has a variety of multimedia tools for you to use to create collateral for your meeting. Select from more than 300 high-resolution images of Philadelphia and a collection of B-roll video to download. To access these images and videos, go to www.discoverPHL.com/media-room/photos/.
6. Discounts and “Free in Philadelphia” – Philadelphia is proud to offer all convention attendees the PHL Deals program – a special discount program to use while in Philadelphia for their convention. Attendees may have to present their badge at participating locations to take advantage of great discounts at restaurants, attractions and more. Be sure to promote www.discoverPHL.com/deals/ to all of your attendees to make sure they benefit from this great program.
7. Social Media and Public Relations Support – The Marketing and Communications department at the PHLCVB serves as an extension of your staff by helping with local publicity. This department will work with you, free of charge, to help enhance public education about your group; increase attendance at events/meetings/lectures;
and create local, regional or national awareness. Public relations services include media consulting, assistance with distributing news releases/media alerts, assistance with press conferences, assistance with on-site press room support, crises, local media lists, calendar listings for public events, and photos and line art. The PHLCVB’s social media network provides information for what attendees can see or do during their free time in Philadelphia. Additionally, our social media team can provide promotional assistance to reach potential meeting attendees, as well as on-the-ground, real-time support during your event.