Spend just 7 minutes filling out this form to take advantage of the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau’s welcome program for your next meeting in Philadelphia.
1. Customizable E-mail Templates – Show attendees why Philadelphia is the ideal meeting, convention or tradeshow destination, perfect
for business and for bringing the family along. Visit www.discoverPHL.com/meet/planning-tools/attendancepromotion/ to access a series of customizable e-blasts highlighting the
top reasons for visiting Philadelphia to get attendees excited about meeting here.
2. Convention Website – The PHLCVB has developed a convention microsite for clients with upcoming events in Philadelphia to serve as
an attendance- and awareness-building tool. The microsite, www.discoverPHL.com/explore/, features 15 pages of content, including information on what to
do in Philadelphia, focusing on area attractions, restaurants, entertainment and sports, and encourages attendees to come early or stay later.
3. Restaurant/Information Booth – The PHLCVB will staff a complimentary on-site information booth located at the Pennsylvania Convention
Center (PCC) during your show hours. Our visitor services representatives can provide city information, brochures, sample menus and make restaurant reservations.
The permanent booth is located on the ground level of the PCC at the NW entrance on 12th & Arch streets. If this is not convenient for your traffic flow, we can
staff an auxiliary booth in your registration area.
If you would like the Restaurant Booth to be in your registration area, please tell us where that is.
Please indicate the preferred dates and times you would like the booth staffed.
4. Hotel Welcome Buttons – All front-line hotel personnel and convention center staff will wear customized welcome buttons greeting your attendees. Buttons will read: “Philadelphia Welcomes GROUP NAME ” – fill in your group name as you would like it to appear. Please keep in mind that the space available is small. Acronyms are encouraged, e.g. “PHLCVB 2017″ for “Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau 2017.”
5. High-Resolution Images – The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) has a variety of multimedia tools for you to use to create collateral
for your meeting. Select from more than 400 high-resolution images of Philadelphia to download and use in your collateral. To access these images, go to www.discoverPHL.com/media-room/photos/
and enter the username and password: philadelphiaphotos.
6. Public Relations Support – The award-winning Marketing & Communications department at the PHLCVB serves as an extension of your staff by helping with
local publicity. This department will work with you, free of charge, to help you enhance public education about your group; increase attendance at events/meetings/lectures;
and create local, regional or national awareness. Public relations
services include media counseling, assistance with distributing news releases/media alerts, assistance with
press conferences, assistance with on-site pressroom support, crises, local media lists, calendar listings for public events, and free photos and line art.
7. PHL Deals Program – Philadelphia is proud to offer all convention attendees the PHL Deals program – a special discount program to use while in Philadelphia for their convention. Attendees
may have to present their badge at participating locations to take advantage of great discounts at restaurants, attractions and more. Be sure to promote www.discoverPHL.com/deals/
to all of your attendees to make sure they benefit from this great program.