The Pennsylvania Convention Center has one million square feet of saleable space with the capacity to host larger trade shows or two conventions simultaneously. The property has the largest contiguous exhibit space in the Northeast, the largest ballroom on the East Coast and 82 meeting rooms.
PCC Show Services, the in-house technology team, provides solutions for your next event that save time and money, offer new revenue opportunities and improve the overall attendee experience.
• In-house audio/visual services that provide state-of-the-art house sound, lighting and video options.
• Digital signage packages with meeting room high-definition flat panel monitors and a video wall in the Broad Street Atrium.
• High-speed/high-density 802.1 AC Xirrus wireless access points. Current cabling is CAT5E. (CAT6A is in design stage, to be completed by the end of 2019.)
• Bandwidth available at 10GB, which makes it possible for multiple devices to connect with optimum speed and scalable delivery.
• Free WiFi service is available in all public concourses. WiFi is also available in the ballrooms, meeting rooms, and the exhibit halls.
• A 600-seat theater with Stewart FireHawk G4, 4K Cinema Projector and 7.1 surround sound, ideal for films, corporate meetings, concerts and performances.
• Highly trained, network-certified team of IT professionals on call 24/7
The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) is the official tourism promotion agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.