The Pennsylvania Convention Center has more than one million square feet of saleable space with the capacity to host larger trade shows or two conventions simultaneously. The property has the largest contiguous exhibit space in the Northeast, one of the largest ballrooms on the East Coast and 82 meeting rooms.
PCC Show Services, the in-house technology team at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, specializes in audio visual services and provides innovative solutions for your next event that save time and money, offer new revenue opportunities and improve the overall attendee experience.
• Dynamic video walls and digital signage network to spotlight your brand.
• Cat6 cabling and wireless access points throughout the building.
• Bandwidth available at 10GB, which makes it possible for multiple devices to connect with optimum speed and scalable delivery.
• Free WiFi service is available in all public concourses. WiFi is also available in the ballrooms, meeting rooms, and the exhibit halls.
• A 600-seat theater with Stewart FireHawk G4, 4K Cinema Projector and 7.1 surround sound, ideal for films, corporate meetings, concerts and performances.
• Highly trained, network-certified team of IT professionals on call 24/7
As members of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE), our technicians are trained to deliver high-quality event production services.
Learn more about Philadelphia’s passion for creating major city events and conventions. Our Hustle Makes It Happen