Philadelphia’s accomplishments run the scope of our nation’s history. Scroll down and click to check out more of our many accolades, including:
- Attractions: Best zoo exhibits, top science museum, must-visit for families and so much more.
- Food: World’s best ice cream, can’t-miss tacos, top chefs … and, of course, cheesesteaks.
- Hotels + Shopping: Some of the nation’s top-ranked hotels coupled with ranking as the No. 2 shopping city in the world.
- Green City: Energy Star® Certified buildings, LEED certified Convention Center and more.
- Rankings + Recognition: One of 25 “incredible destinations” on Fodor’s “Go List,” fourth-most walkable city, fifth-best Chinatown in the United States, No. 1 city for live music and the nation’s first World Heritage City.
- Philadelphia Firsts: Including oldest continually inhabited street in the country, first African Methodist Episcopalian Church in the nation, launching place of the first hot-air balloon flight in the United States.
- More Philadelphia Facts: Do you know how many coins the Philadelphia Mint can produce in an hour? Click to find out.
And once you’ve seen some of what we have to brag about, check out the links to the left above to plan your meeting, convention or visit. And follow the links below for more on what makes our city so great.