Philadelphia has a lot to be proud of. Here’s a sampling.
- The Rittenhouse was awarded four stars in the 2016 Forbes Travel Guide, as was the Lacroix at Rittenhouse restaurant.
- A 2014 survey conducted by TravelMag.com ranks Philadelphia hotels No. 1 among all major destinations in the United States.
2014” named Hotel Monaco Philadelphia and Hotel Palomar as recipients.
- The Rittenhouse is consistently voted for in Travel + Leisure list of the “Top 100 Hotels: Continental U.S. and Canada.”
- Philadelphia was No. 2 on Conde Nast Traveler’s “Best Shopping Cities in the World – Reader’s Choice” List in 2015.
- In 2012, Lucky magazine released the list “The 25 Best Cities for Shopping” on its website, ranking Philadelphia No. 14.
- In January 2012, Forbes.com ranked Philadelphia seventh on its list of “The Best U.S. Cities For Bargain Shopping,” noting its 80+ factory outlet stores and 20,650,920 square feet of retail space.
- The King of Prussia Mall has more pure retail shopping space than any other attraction in America and it features stores that cannot be found elsewhere in the region.