This 1786 house was the home of Bishop William White and his family.Bishop White was the rector of Christ Church and St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, and the founder of the Pennsylvania School for the Deaf. This upper class home provides visitors a contrasting lifestyle from the Todd House.
Distance from Independence Visitor Center: 0.32 miles
Distance from Sister Cities Visitor Center: 1.38 miles
Distance from Pennsylvania Convention Center: 0.80 miles