Founded in 1698, this historic church is known for its worship rich in tradition. The building, constructed in 1872, is a fine example of Victorian Gothic architecture, designed with Tiffany windows. Visitors are welcome for services on Sunday morning or by appointment. Services at 9 and 11 AM.
Distance from Independence Visitor Center: 1.34 miles
Distance from Sister Cities Visitor Center: 0.57 miles
Distance from Pennsylvania Convention Center: 0.92 miles