The original New Hall was built by the CarpentersÆ Company to provide needed rental space. The building now houses a museum highlighting the role of the Army, Navy, and Marines from 1775 - 1800.
This site is currently closed to visitors. Please check www.nps.gov/inde for additional information.
Distance from Independence Visitor Center: 0.23 miles
Distance from Sister Cities Visitor Center: 1.31 miles
Distance from Pennsylvania Convention Center: 0.73 miles