This restored circa 1769 guest house, owned by the National Park Service in Independence National Historic Park, is on the National Register of Historic Places. It features 12 period furnished guest rooms, each with a private bath, TV and phone, and 2 have working fireplaces. Continental breakfast is served weekdays and a full breakfast is available weekends and holidays.
Distance from Independence Visitor Center: 0.40 miles
Distance from Sister Cities Visitor Center: 1.48 miles
Distance from Pennsylvania Convention Center: 0.90 miles