Returning for its 11th season, Christmas Village in Philadelphia will transform Love Park into an authentic German Christmas market. The event will open Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 22nd) and run through Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24th) with a Preview Weekend on November 17th and 18th.
Over 80 local and international vendors will await the visitors in their traditional wooden booths, offering Holiday gifts, ornaments, jewelry, and high-quality arts and crafts. Here, everybody is sure to find unique gifts for their beloved ones that can’t be found in a shopping mall!
Come and enjoy European foods, sweets and drinks, such as Bratwurst, Schnitzel
Don't miss: The festive Käthe Wohlfahrt tent features popular Christmas gifts from Germany, including glass ornaments, music boxes, nutcrackers,
Admission is free.
- Be excited
- Meet the original Christkind from Nuremberg/Germany when she opens the market within our Grand Opening Ceremony on Sunday, November 25th, 2018
- Enjoy exclusive Wine Tasting Events in partnership with Chaddsford Winery, which
- Sit down in our new beer garden area and wash down a delicious Bratwurst with a locally brewed beer from Brewery Techne at Fairmount Avenue
- Grab your friends and swing by at our Ho Ho Happy Hour! Take advantage of discounted foods and drinks in a relaxed after work atmosphere
- Sip a hot chocolate out of our new 2018 collector’s mug
November 17th/18th (preview weekend) and Thanksgiving November 22nd through Christmas Eve December 24th
Christmas Village in Philadelphia will be open:
Sunday-Thursday: 11 a.m.-7 p.m
Friday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Distance from Independence Visitor Center: 0.84 miles
Distance from Sister Cities Visitor Center: 0.31 miles
Distance from Pennsylvania Convention Center: 0.38 miles