In addition to hosting the World Meeting of Families and Papal visit and being designated the first World Heritage City in the United States, Philadelphia was included on international and national lists ranking everything from shopping to music.
Here’s a round-up of 2015’s biggest accolades:
- One of “25 Incredible Destinations” from Across the Globe on Fodor Travel’s 2016 Go List.
- No. 1 City in the United States for Live Music
- Best Urban Trail in America
- One of American’s Best Food Cities
- No. 2 Best Shopping City in the World
- No. 3 on the list of 52 Places to Go in 2015 by the New York Times.
- Philadelphia was named fourth Most Walkable City in the Nation by Redfin’s Walk Score in 2015.
Click here for more Philadelphia recognition.