The expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center is one of the country’s premier meeting facilities. Located in the center of Philadelphia’s historic downtown, the facility offers more than 679,000-square feet of exhibit hall space with seven halls and 82 meeting rooms – plus the largest ballroom in the Northeast.
• 53 breakout rooms ranging from 450 sq ft to 9044 sq ft
• Flexiblity of meeting space
• 151,000 sq ft of exhibit space between hall G and F on 100 level
• Michael A. Nutter Theatre – 600 seat theatre with 4k cinema projector, surround sound and much more.
• Attached to the 179 room Aloft Philadelphia Downtown
• Reading Terminal Market, which is just across the street, attendees can nibble their way through 80 plus restaurants and merchants. Plus it’s home to receptions ranging from 100 – 4,000+ attendees.
This showcase of 528,000 contiguous, flexible sq ft of space includes 43 loading docks. Consider the windows overlooking Broad Street and the historic Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts a beautiful bonus. Attached to 1408 room Philadelphia Marriot Downtown
Exhibit Halls A–E feature:
• Higher-than-average floor weight allowances—up to 350 lbs per square foot
• Show offices that overlook Exhibit Halls A–C
• First Aid room
• Meeting rooms with easy access via elevator
• 90-Watt incandescent lamps in clusters of four with dimmers on 30’ centers (Hall C)
We’ve turned the historic Reading Terminal Train Shed into one stunning entrance. Located on the 200 Level, our Grand Hall is the largest surviving single-span train shed in the United States. Metal tracks still line the floor, and you can even see the original Station Master’s Office.
• Inspirational, highly usable setting for event registration, reception and/or catering for up to 4,000
• Indoor access to Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, public transit and covered access to Reading Terminal Market
• Customizable LED lighting
• The largest suspended metal art sculpture in the U.S.
Typically used for general sessions, lunches and speakers, Ballroom AB is located on the 300 Level and overlooks the Grand Hall. What else makes this space so noteworthy?
• 31,512 sq ft of ballroom space
• 7,701 sq ft of pre-function space
• Air walls to divide the room
• Permanent stage
• A/V balcony
• Dressing rooms
• Banquet kitchen
Located on the 400 Level, the Terrace Ballroom is one of the largest ballrooms on the east coast.
• 55,408 sq ft of flexible, partitionable ballroom space that accommodates up to 5,040 attendees
• 15,411 sq ft of pre-function space
• 36 ft ceiling height