Progressive work rules and streamlined services provide our customers with just the right amount of flexibility and independence they need, resulting in greater cost efficiencies and better overall customer experience.
IN THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA, known for its history-making meetings, we do hereby establish that all those who gather in our world-class facility have the right to:
1. EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT. By bringing in industry-leader ASM Global to oversee our beautiful downtown Pennsylvania Convention Center, it’s clear we’re further dedicating ourselves to transparent, accountable and professional management for your meeting.
2. INDEPENDENCE AND FLEXIBILITY. Full-Time employees (Exhibitors) (as long as there is not an EAC Contracted to setup/dismantle the booth) have the freedom to:
3. SIMPLE COMPUTER SETUP. Full-Time employees of the exhibiting company and show managers may setup, connect their own (non-rented) computers, tablets, and all computer components and any required low voltage power supply equipment for non-public use. Our show labor will need to setup any rented equipment, registration and public-use computers & tablets including when using to collect Data. Public use of computers & tablets, in areas such as cyber cafes, exhibiting booth space and meeting rooms, are set by our show labor.
4. SELF PROMOTION. Show managers have the freedom to place, move and remove easels, signs, and poster board materials
5. EASY DISPLAY SETUP. Full-Time employees of the exhibiting company, and show managers have the freedom to open boxes, stock shelves, setup, plug in, hang up, and freely distribute their non-bulk products/ literature within their booth without limitation to size of the booth.
6. DISPLAY MAINTENANCE. Full-Time employees of the exhibiting company have the freedom to perform maintenance on their own display equipment after the initial setup without limitation to size of the booth.
7. A SUPPORTIVE TEAM. Each labor union has established a core workforce with a focus on hospitality.
8. SKILLED WORKERS. Our Labor workforce is highly skilled and has received specialized training in hospitality services.
To provide the best possible experience, our Customer Satisfaction Agreement has been enhanced. These work rules have been extended through May 2029.
See what exhibitors and planners are saying on our Testimonials page.