From customizable maps to a photo library of hi-res city images, videos and b-roll, we have all of the multimedia you need to create exciting collateral for your meeting.
- B-Roll: Use this stock footage of Philadelphia, broken into 11 sections: Skyline, City Views, History, Arts & Culture, Sports, Dining & Nightlife, Hotels, Shopping, Getting Around/Getting Here, Visitor Information and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, to create a video to promote your meeting. (Available in Beta SP format).
- Maps: Citywide interactive map, Philadelphia International Airport, Hotels, Center City (Downtown), and Philadelphia and Countryside.
- Photography: Select from our database of high-resolution images of Philadelphia to download and use in your collateral in our digital library. You will need to register to use photos, but registration is fast and free. See How to Use the Photo Library (PDF).
- Public Relations Support: The award-winning Marketing & Communications Department at the PHLCVB serves as an extension of your staff by helping with local publicity. This department will work with you, free of charge, to help you enhance public education about your group; increase attendance at events/meetings/lectures; and create local, regional or national awareness. Contact PHLCVB Marketing and Communications at 215-636-3316.
- Streaming Video: Use the PHLCVB’s videos on YouTube to highlight the many reasons why our city is a great place for meeting planners and convention attendees.