1. Connect with convention decision makers: Reach meeting, convention and tradeshow planners who generate millions of dollars in positive economic impact for our city, attracting new meeting-related business and attendees to Philadelphia.
2. Increase your visibility through PHLCVB publications: Receive a company listing in print and online in the Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide™ or Professional Planners Guide, plus online at discoverPHL.com, the City’s official global convention and visitor website.
3. Spread your news on social media: We love bragging about Philadelphia! Members can send updates on events, news and special offers for us to feature on our Facebook page, Twitter feed, Instagram account or our members-only LinkedIn group.
4. Use the Convention Calendar to find new business leads: The regularly updated Convention Calendar provides details on definite meeting and convention bookings to help you get new business, including meeting planner contact information, dates and expected attendance figures.
5. Get global exposure: Members can host and be a part of International Familiarization Tours, where we showcase Philadelphia and member businesses to visiting tour operators, international journalists and meeting planners.
6.Make valuable connections: Network with fellow members at our business-building, educational and social events throughout the year. Generate new ideas for success while meeting industry colleagues.
7. Join the PHLCVB at tradeshows to build new relationships: Join our convention and tourism sales teams at events throughout the world as they cultivate relationships with meeting planners, tour operators, journalists and other decision makers in the lucrative convention and tourism business.
8. Keep up-to-date with PHLCVB news: Our monthly e-newsletter highlights news, activities and events associated with meeting planners, international visitors and group tour operators to keep you on top of the latest industry news.
9. Get access to exclusive, members-only content: The password-protected Members-Only section of discoverPHL.com provides access to industry research, sales and tourism leads, member-related news, updated conventions listings and much more.
10. Take advantage of premier advertising opportunities: Enjoy advertising opportunities in the Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide™, Professional Planners Guide, on discoverPHL.com, on our official city map and in national and international co-op advertising programs.