Planner + Exhibitor Services by SMG at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Proactive Partners – Experienced and credible industry experts to proactively guide you through the planning stages to make your job easier.
Floor Managers – Visible on-the-floor team to manage labor, hours and productivity.
Cost Monitors – Working toward competitive price-value for all customers, including meeting planners, tradeshow organizers, exhibitors, contractors and vendors.
We’re making a good thing even greater.
So now, you can look forward to the same kind of seamless, professional management SMG provides to many of the largest meeting facilities in the country.
Milestones Met and More to Come…
Since assuming responsibility for management of the Pennsylvania Convention Center in December 2013, SMG has quickly implemented a number of positive changes and company best practices to enhance the customer experience, including:
- Adding senior staff and leveraging industry best practices to enhance the customer experience.
- Establishing a new Labor Services Team with a hands-on labor management approach, including assistance with post-show billing and reconciliation.
- Streamlined work rules, with clear explanations for customers to estimate and plan for labor needs.
- Manager on duty program for major events to further improve customer service levels and coordinate responses to events in real-time.
- Additional floor managers to assist with customers’ event needs including deliveries, floor plan approval, food and beverage, security, engineering and labor.
- Establishing a Production Services Department to work with customers in the early planning stages and provide a seamless and cost-effective experience in A/V and high-end production.