From hopping on a Segway to tasting decadent delights all day long, a fun and quirky tour is a great way to experience Philadelphia. For more tour options, visit our PHL Tours page.
- Big Red Pedal Tours: Hop aboard the Big Red Pedicycle, an open-air, roofed 15-passenger bike that is powered by the passengers’ pedaling and steered by a Big Red Tour Guide/Driver. Participants work together to casually ride the pedicycle around Philly. During the day, hear rich stories about the birth of our nation all around Independence National Historical Park; in the evening, stop at four popular pubs and experience our city’s exciting restaurant scene. Tours are offered seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and prices range from $25 to $29.
- Philly By Segway: This 2 hour Segway tour offers a fun, safe and educational way to discover the city of Philadelphia. You will start with a quick safety-training program to ensure your comfort on the Segway, and then glide Philly, stopping along the way at some of the city’s most famous and iconic places. Glide by the water on Penn’s Landing, through the Historic District and into Society Hill, through Rittenhouse Square to the Schuylkill River. Continue on past the Museum of Art and Rocky steps and into Center City to see Love Park. Choose from a 2-hour tour ($75), a 1-hour tour ($50) or a special Cheesesteak Tour ($85).
- Philly Bike Tours: Choose your difficulty (easy to advanced) and explore different sections of Philadelphia on two wheels, from the beautiful parks and historic buildings to the dilapidated mansions and less-traveled neighborhoods. Tours are priced at $44 and up, and special group tours are available. Reserve in advance.
- The Junk Food Tour: Be sure to embark on this tour on an empty stomach. Visitors will experience delicious food from Philly vendors — real portions, not sample-sized. This tour takes visitors to see the sights from river to river, stopping at a number of classic restaurants serving cheesesteaks, hoagie, Italian ice and more. Tours are offered Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. and prices range from $115 to $125. Reservations are required.
- Ghost Tour Of Philadelphia: Halloween or not, this candlelight, nighttime tour is sure to spook. This 75- to 90- minute tour takes walkers through Independence Park, Old City and Society Hill experiencing ghost stories, secret gardens, graveyards and haunted mansions. Tours are offered nightly at 7:30 p.m., March to October. Prices range from $10 to $17. Reservations are required.
- Tippler’s Tour: Colonial Pub Crawl: Cheers to the “spirits” of ’76! Enjoy traditional drinks and 18th-century history at Colonial and modern-day watering holes as your Colonial guide shares tales of taverns of old. Prices range from $35 to $40, and include tastings, food, guide and gratuity. Ages 21 and over with valid identification only; reservations required.