Tourism Industry Information
PHLCVB is helping media and industry officials define the impact of conventions and visitors on the Philadelphia region.
- The PHLCVB Annual Report: Our latest annual report includes statistics and facts about our organization as well as the region. Learn more
- Overseas Visitor Snapshots: Download our most recent results and research on overseas visitors to Philadelphia. View top activities, key information sources, primary reasons for traveling to Philadelphia and more for all markets, or specifically for Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Nordic region, South Korea and the United Kingdom.
- Travel Means Jobs: Hospitality is the Philadelphia region’s third-largest industry, with more than 68,000 hospitality-related jobs in Philadelphia County and 252,000 in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Statistical Area (Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics). View this report from the U.S. Travel Association on how the travel industry can serve as a ticket to opportunity and a future path to prosperity — for our economy, communities and individuals nationwide. Learn more
- Meetings Mean Big Business in Philadelphia: View this infographic on the power of the meetings and convention segment of the travel and tourism industry in Philadelphia, developed by the PHLCVB. Learn more
- PHL Airport Facts: PHL Fast Facts provides key statistics from the Philadelphia International Airport. Click here
- The Travel Effect: From the U.S. Travel Association, “Project: Time Off” is the research-driven initiative to prove the personal, business, social and economic benefits time off can deliver. Learn more
- Independence Visitor Center Corporation 2015 Annual Report: Our partners at the Independence Visitor Center welcomed nearly 2.3 million visitors in 2015, making it one of the most visited venues in the region. Learn more in their annual report.
- Visit Philadelphia: Check out additional research from our partners at Visit Philadelphia. Click here
- Philadelphia Developments: The Center City District & Central Philadelphia Development Corporation have released a four-year plan outlining the developments in Philadelphia for both hotel inventory as well as businesses. Learn more
Philadelphia Region Information
- Select Greater Philadelphia: Download comprehensive reports on Greater Philadelphia’s
11-county region, including how it compares to other markets on a number of key areas of interest, including: talent, regional assets, industry clusters, support for business innovation, the value of the region, market access and quality of life. Learn more
- State of Center City Philadelphia: Center City District’s annual report is designed to measure the progress of Philadelphia’s downtown, document its challenges and help those who seek to develop, locate, lease, invest or meet in Center City. Learn More
- The State of University City: Read up on the latest development along Philadelphia’s innovation corridor in this report from University City District. Learn more