PHLCVB Research + Resources
Tourism Industry Information
PHLCVB is helping media and industry officials define the impact of conventions and visitors on the Philadelphia region.
- The PHLCVB Annual Report: Our latest annual report includes statistics and facts about our organization as well as the region. Learn more
- Overseas Visitor Snapshots: Download our most recent results and research on overseas visitation to Philadelphia. View top activities, key information sources, primary reasons for traveling to Philadelphia, recovery projections and more for All Markets from overseas visitors to Philadelphia in 2019. Individual market snapshots are available for the United Kingdom, China, India, Germany, France, South Korea, Italy, Australia, Scandinavia & Finland, Japan covering overseas visitation in 2019.
- PHL Airport Facts: PHL Fast Facts provides key statistics from the Philadelphia International Airport.
- Visit Philadelphia: Check out additional research from our partners at Visit Philadelphia. Click here
- Philadelphia Developments: Center City District’s in-depth report on current and upcoming major projects in Center City Philadelphia
Philadelphia Region Information
- Select Greater Philadelphia: Read about Greater Philadelphia’s 11-county region, including how it compares to other markets on a number of key areas of interest, including: talent, regional assets, industry clusters, support for business innovation, the value of the region, market access and quality of life. Learn more
- State of Center City Philadelphia: Center City District’s annual report is designed to measure the progress of Philadelphia’s downtown, document its challenges and help those who seek to develop, locate, lease, invest or meet in Center City. Learn More
- The State of University City: Read up on the latest development along Philadelphia’s innovation corridor in this report from University City District. Learn more