Convention & Event Attendance Promotion
Increase your meeting attendance through our promotional opportunities, welcome program, PR support, city proclamations and other attending-building and strategic-marketing tools.
- Convention PR & Marketing Plan: Read the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau’s in-depth plan for promoting meetings and conventions in the city, including a promotions timeline, checklist, local media contact information, access to videos and photos and much more.
Please add us to your media mailing list and send a copy of your program when it is complete. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact the Communications Department at 215-636-3412.
If you are interested in hiring a local full-service Public Relations agency, please let us know and we are happy to provide recommendations.
- City Proclamations: To request a ceremonial document from Mayor Kenney, please contact the Office of the City Representative at 215-683-2060 for a document request form. Once completed and submitted to the Office of the City Representative, all requests go through an internal review and approval process.
- Destination Promotional Tools: The PHLCVB provides colorful brochures for convention delegates and other visitors to the city. Compliments of the PHLCVB, you will be provided with reasonable quantities of our Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide, which lists historic sites, museums, sports facilities, shopping, entertainment and restaurants, and features a full-color map. Also view the current Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide
- Welcome Program: The City of Philadelphia has developed a comprehensive welcome program for your delegates. We are ready and eager to show off our city and help you to produce a successful meeting. Together with city agencies, the retail community, hotels, restaurant associations and related hospitality industries, Philadelphia has created a program aptly named “Welcome Philadelphia.” Please note that some components require a minimum room block. Ask your PHLCVB contact for details.
- Multimedia Tools: From customizable maps to a photo library of hi-res city images, videos and b-roll, we have all of the multimedia you need to create exciting collateral for your meeting. Contact PHLCVB Marketing and Communications at 215-636-3316.