25th Annual PHL Diversity/Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association Hospitality Education Day
- PHL Diversity, a division of the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB), in partnership with Community College of Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association, will host the 25th Annual Hospitality Education Day in June 2018. This free and invitation-only empowerment and opportunity-driven education day provides guidance to area high school and adult students in designated hospitality programs. Students will receive valuable information about industry opportunities, insider tips, education and training options, along with initial screenings for internships, scholarships and summer employment. Students will:
- Learn what hospitality positions are in demand, and what skills are most valued by employers.
- Hear success stories from those who have navigated their way within the hospitality industry.
- Receive practical career planning information from current hospitality professionals.
- Have the option to apply for Community College of Philadelphia on-site.
- Click to learn more about sponsoring a workshop session.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Community College of Philadelphia
2018 People Power Summit
- PHL Diversity will partner with The Center of Millennial Engagement, a millennial engagement company, to collaborate on the 2018 Annual People Power Summit. Designed with millennials in mind, the summit is a place where professional leaders from health care, law, hospitality, tech, business and media accelerate their careers and leave with practical strategies to support the growth and sustainability of their companies, with over 100 companies represented. Leaders sent to this exclusive one-day event will also leave with a renewed sense of purpose, a clear plan of action and a network of support to achieve their goals in 2018. Stay tuned for more details on the conference, PHL Diversity branded workshop and an exciting familiarization tour centered around engaging millennial meeting planners and hospitality professionals.
Thank you to all who supported the 2018 PHL Diversity Business Opportunity Luncheon. We hope you gained valuable insight on upcoming diverse conventions!